PECB Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 12/07/2021 - 16/07/2021 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who Should Attend
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
Day 1: Introduction to the information security management system (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Fundamental concepts and principles of information security
- Information security management system (ISMS)
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation, and initiation of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- The impact of trends and technology in auditing
- Evidence-based auditing
- Risk-based auditing
- Initiation of the audit process
- Stage 1 audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
- Preparing for stage 2 audit
- Stage 2 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
Day 4: Closing the audit
- Drafting audit findings and nonconformity reports
- Audit documentation and quality review
- Closing of the audit
- Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit program
- Closing of the training course
Day 5: Certification Exam
Duration: 5 Days
Date: July 12 – 16, 2021
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 51,500 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.