PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer (Thai) Exam Included
Date/Time: 01/03/2021 - 05/03/2021 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
No two disasters in the world cause equal damage. Between the unpredictability of natural disasters, information security breaches, and incidents of different nature, preparedness can make you stand out in the crowd and predict the future of your business. In light of this, proper planning is essential to mitigating risks, avoiding consequences, coping with the negative effects of disasters and incidents, but at the same time, continuing your daily operations so that customer needs do not remain unfulfilled.
Organizations can make progress towards understanding and managing disasters, incidents, and risks by having a BCMS based on ISO 22301 in place. Therefore, PECB has designed this training course to prepare its participants implement a business continuity management system (BCMS) in compliance with the requirements of ISO 22301. Attending this training course allows you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of the business continuity management system and to be able to establish a framework that allows the organization to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” credential. The internationally recognized “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to implement a BCMS based on the requirements of ISO 22301 in an organization.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO 22301 in the specific context of an organization
- Understand the operation of the business continuity management system and its processes based on ISO 22301
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and continually improving a BCMS
Who should Attend?
- Project managers and consultants involved in business continuity
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of the business continuity management system
- Individuals responsible to maintain conformity with BCMS requirements within an organization
- Members of the BCMS team
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22301 and initiation of a BCMS
- Training course objectives and structure
- Management system standards
- Fundamental business continuity principles and concepts
- Business continuity management system
- Initiation of the BCMS implementation
- The organization and its context
- Analysis of the existing system
- BCMS scope
Day 2: Implementation plan of a BCMS
- Leadership and commitment
- Business continuity objectives and planning of changes
- Business continuity policy
- Organizational structure
- Documented information management
- Competence and awareness
- Business impact analysis
Day 3: Implementation of a BCMS
- Risk assessment
- Business continuity strategies and solutions
- Business continuity plans and procedures
- Incident response plan
- Emergency response plan
- Crisis management plan
Day 4: BCMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
- Exercise programs
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation
- Internal audit h Management review
- Treatment of non conformity
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Certification process and closing of the training course
Day 5: Certification Exam
Duration : 5 Days
Date : Mar 1 – 5, 2021
Time : 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Language : Thai
Venue : ACinfotec Training Center
Price : 51,500 Baht (Ex.vat 7%)
Contact : Tel 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
For more info: www.pecb.com
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.