CISA Examination Preparation (Thai) Exam Excluded
Date/Time: 08/06/2021 - 11/06/2021 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
The mark of excellence for a professional certification program is the value and recognition it bestows on the individual who achieves it. Since 1978, the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) program, sponsored by ISACA®, has been the globally accepted standard of achievement among information systems (IS) audit, control and security professionals.
This four-day training course prepares participants for the CISA examination by providing a conducive learning environment where the skill sets and knowledge required of an information systems audit, control and security professional can be acquired comprehensively.
With the completion of the course, participants will be equipped with the knowledge of the core competencies that define a successful Information Systems auditor. For participants preparing to sit for the CISA examination, the examination-oriented approach will also prepare participants more than adequately for this examination leading to one of the industry’s most highly sought after certification today.
With the completion of this course, participants will have a thorough understanding of the following core CISA competencies
• To successful complete of the CISA® examination
• To learn how to do Information systems auditing, control or security experience
• Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
• Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education(CPE) program
• Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
Who should attend?
• IT Auditor
• Internal Auditor CIA
• Internal IT Auditor
• Information Security Consultant/Professional
• The CISA designation is for Information Systems Audit professionals who have 5 years of front-line experience with the audit of information systems.
• IT professional performing the roles of Internal IT Auditors will also find this course crucial for them to expect their responsibilities professionally.
• IT professionals seeking to further their knowledge into the areas of IT Information Systems Management and Audit requirements will also find this course beneficial
• Certification Prerequisites
• Examination information
• Certification Application
• Certification Maintenance and Renewal
The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Management of the IS Function
- ISACA IT Audit and Assurance Standards and Guidelines
- Risk Analysis
- Internal Controls
- Performing an IS Audit
- Control Self Assessment
- The Evolving IS Audit Process
Governance and Management of IT
- Corporate Governance
- IT Governance
- IT Monitoring and Assurance Practices for Board and Senior Management
- Information Systems Strategy
- Maturity and Process Improvement Models
- IT Investment and Allocation Practices
- Policies and Procedures
- Risk Management
- IS Management Practices
- IS Organizational Structure and Responsibilities
- Auditing IT Governance Structure and Implementation
- Business Continuity Planning
- Auditing Business Continuity
Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Business Realization
- Project Management Structure
- Project Management Practices
- Business Application Development
- Business Application Systems
- Alternative Forms of Software Project Organization
- Alternative Development Methods
- Infrastructure Development/Acquisition Practices
- Information Systems Maintenance Practices
- System Development Tools and Productivity Aids
- Process Improvement Practices
- Application Controls
- Auditing Application Controls
- Auditing Systems Development, Acquisition and Maintenance
Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Information Systems Operations
- Information Systems Hardware
- IS Architecture and Software
- IS Network Infrastructure
- Auditing Infrastructure and Operations
- Disaster Recovery Planning
Protection of Information Assets
- Importance of Information Security Management
- Logical Access
- Infrastructure Security
- Auditing Information Security Management
- Auditing Network Infrastructure Security
- Environmental Exposures and Controls
- Physical Access Exposures and Controls
- Mobile Computing
Examination Preparation and Techniques
• Tips and Hints
Being recognized as a CISA brings with it a great number of professional and organizational benefits. Successful achievement demonstrates and attests to an individual’s information systems audit expertise and indicates a desire to serve an organization with distinction. This expertise is extremely valuable given the changing nature of information technology and the need to employ certified professionals who are able to apply the most effective information systems audit, control and security practices, and who have an awareness of the unique requirements particular to information technology environments. Those who become CISAs join other recognized professionals worldwide who have earned this highly sought after professional designation.
• Paper-based Examination
• 4 Hours
• 200 MCQ Questions
• Minimum score of 450 out of a possible maximum of 800
Duration: 4 Days
Date: June 8 – 11, 2021
Time: 9.30 am. – 16.30 pm.
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 34,000 Baht (ex.vat7%)
Tel. 02 670 8980-3 ext.304, 305
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.