About this course
The purpose of the CSCU training program is to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets. This class will immerse students into an interactive environment where they will acquire fundamental understanding of various computer and network security threats such as identity theft, credit card fraud, online banking phishing scams, virus and backdoors, emails hoaxes, sex offenders lurking online, loss of confidential information, hacking attacks and social engineering. More importantly, the skills learnt from the class helps students take the necessary steps to mitigate their security exposure.
Who should attend?
This course is specifically designed for today’s computer users who use the internet and the www extensively to work, study and play.
- Foundations of Security
- Securing Operating Systems
- Protecting Systems Using Antiviruses
- Data Encryption
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Internet Security
- Securing Network Connections
- Securing Online Transactions
- Securing Email Communications
- Social Engineering and Identity Theft
- Security on Social Networking Sites
- Information Security and Legal Compliance
- Securing Mobile Devices
Language: Conducted in Thai Language
Duration: 2 Days
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
16th Fl., Asia Centre Bldg., South Sathorn Rd.
Training Fees: 26,000 BAHT (Ex.Vat 7%)
Tel : 02 670 8980-3 ext. 304, 305